Volkswagen Atlas Coming to Lubbock in 2018
At Gene Messer Volkswagen, we have a diverse lineup of vehicles here in our showroom, and come the 2018 model year, it’s going to be even more diverse. That’s because a new SUV is slated to come to Lubbock, and it’s called the Volkswagen Atlas. We have a few details on what you can expect on this vehicle, as we get the hype train rolling early.
- The Volkswagen Atlas is set for a 2018 model year debut, and will be a crossover SUV
- It sports many attributes you’d expect on VW models, from its headlight and taillight design, to its box-like frame, which brings back some memories of the vans of yesteryear
- The Atlas will be a three-row SUV, giving you plenty of room for passengers and cargo
- The new SUV is set to provide both all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive, along with your choice of a four-cylinder turbo engine, and a V6 option
- Of course, you can also expect the Atlas to have many driver assist, technology and safety features on it for a confident and connected drive
We’ll be sure to inform you of new information when the time comes, and until then, you can check out our current lineup of VW models here in our showroom, and take a test drive today.